10 days ago
Production Planner – Lichfield West Midlands
- Are you a Production Planner with experience in an engineering manufacturing environment?
- Have you got excellent IT skills including JD Edwards and MRP systems for planning?
- Join this fantastic company, part of an international group, and a leader in their sector.
Salary & Package: £28,000 – £32,000 + pension + early finish Friday
This Production Planner job will suit:
- Experienced Production Planner with track record in fast paced manufacturing and assembly environment
- A confident communicator able to work in a matrix organisation, with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Customer focused person, always aiming to improve customers’ experience and exceed expectations
The Production Planner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional business, leader in their field with offices across the world
- Company designs, manufactures and assembles engineering parts used in industries worldwide
- An Employer of Choice, with well trained and motivated staff throughout the organization
- Working hours 8.00 – 4.30 Mon-Thurs, with 1.30pm finish on a Friday
The Production Planner job’s will involve:
- Creation of daily, weekly monthly production schedules, balancing supply and demand; customer delivery performance and inventory levels.
- Daily MRP Analysis – review expedites, reschedules, new orders, cancellations
- Update production notes identifying shortages and highlighting areas of concern that may impact the Customer
- Managing the control and sequencing of work orders within production – ensuring timely closure of completed production.
- Report delivery & schedule adherence performance internally and provide data input into business reviews to ensure current On Time Delivery information is available for business decision to be made
This job is commutable from North Birmingham, Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock, Stafford, Burton and surrounding Birmingham areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.