£30,000 - £35,000
4 months ago
Production Planner, £30,000 - £35,000. Newbury. Production Planner for a great business producing high-performance parts for Aerospace, Motorsport and Automotive industries.
Do you have exposure to Right First Time, On-time delivery and machine utilisation?
This Production Planner job will suit:
- Good production planning experience
- Qualification in supply chain or engineering would be advantageous
- ERP experience
- Strong with spreadsheets and documentation including Excel
- Someone driven to ensure cost, delivery and quality is being met/improved
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude and work ethic
- High attention to detail combined with ability to understand the wider picture
- An organised approach to work
The Production Planner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 + good benefits package
- An opportunity to be part of a growing business
- Modern facility and investment in modern machinery
- Working with sectors including Motorsport, Aerospace and Automotive industries
- Dynamic team / company culture
- Company adopts best practice and has a real passion for business improvements
The Production Planner job will involve:
- Planning and scheduling
- Planning of customer orders through the whole process chain. Plan workload through departments ensuring maximum utilisation.
- Maximise efficiency of machine running and management.
- Be part of continuous improvement teams to carry out various site lean projects.
This Production Planner job is commutable from Newbury, Basingstoke, Reading, Thatcham and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”