£ Competitive Salary
almost 3 years ago
- Hands on technician role within a global technology that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions.
- Competitive pay/hourly rate, Flexible working patterns including 18.5% shift premium. Early finish on Fridays!
- Operating a range of machinery, this role will suit a versatile operative with the drive to make a difference.
Production Operative job role. Hands on technician role in a global business technology that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions.
This Production Operative job will suit:
- A production operative / machine operator that has experience and is versatile with a range of shop floor duties. Exposure to shot blasting, de-burring and grinding would be advantageous.
- Able to work from clear engineering work instructions, good dexterity and has experience within a manufacturing environment.
- You are likely to have gained a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship or HNC/HND) in a mechanical or manufacturing type discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company designs, develops and manufactures a range of engineered innovative product solutions for a wide range of applications including motorsport, automotive, marine and aerospace.
- Operating a range of machinery in a fast paced, state of the art manufacturing facility. Versatile job role within a friendly but driven team.
- Competitive pay/hourly rate, flexible working patterns including 18.5% shift premium. Early finish on Fridays
The job will involve:
- Operating a range of machinery/work stations that will involve skill sets such as shot blasting, de-burring and grinding – a varied job role.
- Support the manufacturing components by loading line, finishing component parts, washing and packing/dispatching. The visual checking and inspection of components before shipping to customers.
- Packaging parts to the documented standard and following clear engineering work instructions in order to complete tasks.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Long Buckby and Brixworth
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.