about 2 months ago
- Dayshift position based in central Sheffield
- Immediate start available.
- Fast paced position which requires good dexterity. High volume products.
- Manual machine operating. Specific machine training is provided.
Salary & Package: Minimum wage with overtime opportunities and bonus prospects. Dayshift with an early finish on a Friday.
This job will suit:
- Used to working within a production or manufacturing environment.
- Have previously worked around tools or machinery.
- Good dexterity and happy working repeat projects.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Engineering business with a fantastic working culture.
- Great tenure within the business. A number of staff have spent their entire career within the business.
- Opportunities for overtime. A busy order book heading into the new year.
The job will involve:
- Operating manual machines to produce a high volume of small precision components.
- Following production instructions to help achieve targets.
- Working to quality standards and reducing waste.
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd