£19,500 + Shift Premium + OT
11 days ago
- Seeking Operatives from a Production background with an interest in Quality.
- Would suit someone with a good eye for detail who is comfortable using tools for inspection.
- Prior experience within a quality department would be an advantage, but not essential.
Opportunity to work within a varied position for a rapidly growing engineering business. Chance to develop skills for someone with the right attitude. Shifts rotate across mornings and afternoons.
Salary & Package: £19,500 + shift premium (20% when working afternoons). 5% employer pension. 25 days holiday + banks. OT paid at x1.45 hourly rate.
37 hours per week - Mornings 6 - 1:30 Mon to Thurs, early Friday finish. Afternoons 1:30pm to 9:00pm Mon to Thurs, 7pm finish on a Friday.
This job will suit:
- A proven operative within an assembly / mechanic / production environment who would like to broaden their experience within a different sector.
- Someone from a manufacturing / engineering environment who wants to train and develop as a Quality Inspector.
- Flexible to work shifts – mornings and afternoons midweek – and help with overtime.
The job will involve:
- Working to engineering drawings and using tools.
- Inspecting components to ensure quality is high
- Compiling associated documents and working with production.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company who are a market leader within their sector.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within Quality.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd