£18,000 to £20,700
about 2 months ago
- Immediately available temporary positions
- Scope to go permanent
- Working within a surface treatment / paint prep environment.
Fantastic job opportunities to be a part of a world class engineering business with strong year on year growth. We are seeking skilled engineering / manufacturing operatives who have worked within a manufacturing / engineering environment who are keen to develop their skills. This role does have a rotating shift pattern across mornings, afternoons, and nights.
Working on a temporary basis, there may be prospects to go permanent in the future. 3 months work initially.
Positions within a clean room / surface treatment environment available, ensuring processes are followed to standards and components are of a high quality.
Salary & Package: £18,000 basic + Shift Premium + Overtime opportunities. £20,700 after shift premium.
This job will suit:
- Experienced Manufacturing Operatives who are keen to develop their skills within an engineering environment.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Have a strong attention to detail and be flexible to work requirements.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing employer with future opportunities to develop with the business. Friendly working culture who are keen to support where needed.
- Flexible salary and shifts dependent on your level of experience.
- Options for good overtime rates.
The job will involve:
- Preparing components for heat treatment, using measuring equipment / hand tools where required.
- Reading engineering drawings
- Supporting the other members within your team to ensure the best results.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Sleaford, Saxilby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd