£20,000 to £23,000
about 2 months ago
- Days based role within a fantastic working facility.
- Career opportunities – scope to potential work up into a Supervisor role.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking experienced Production Operatives who are flexible to learn new skills e.g operating bespoke machines. The position will see you support the loading / unloading of materials, so any Fork Lift experience would be useful. The materials are then processed via mill machinery – specific training can be offered. Wider duties include stock checks, working to production targets, and supporting the wider team within a lab environment.
Salary & Hours: £20,000 to £23,000 as a guideline. Days based role – 8:00am to 5:00pm Mon – Fri.
This Production Operative job will suit:
- Prior experience working to production targets and accustomed to operating machinery. Specific mill / process experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Wider stores / logistics experience would be an advantage. You don’t need an FLT Licence but it would help.
- Comfortable with documentation and organised.
The Production Operative job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work within a modern facility with recent investment due to growth.
- Days based role – No shift work required.
- Varied position that offers future progression.
- Learn new skills and work with different machinery.
The Production Operative job will involve:
- Operate production equipment
- Unload raw material/Load finished material
- Fill out production documentation
- Take samples for laboratory staff
- Keep working area clean
- Stock checking.
This job is commutable from Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Loughborough, Grantham, Nottingham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.