9 months ago
Production Operative, LE15
Numerous positions available within an established, growing, engineering business. Scope to develop new skills and progress accordingly. The role will focus on Assembly, mainly electro-mechanical hands on position. This position would be on a temporary basis to start, if successful you will then be employed on a permanent basis.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Operative or Assembly Technician within a production / manufacturing / engineering environment with good hands on skills.
- Recently qualified within an engineering discipline that is looking to start a career within engineering.
- Any experience having worked in an Electrical / Electro-mechanical environment is highly desirable.
- Quality driven individuals who can follow processes and ensure the product is at its highest standard.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering business experiencing good levels of growth.
- Opportunity to develop skills across different forms of production and manufacturing.
- Friendly, supportive culture who promote development and treat staff fairly.
This job is commutable from Oakham, Cottesmore, Uppingham, Stamford, Melton Mowbray and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.