£19,500 basic + Shift Premium + Overtime opportunities
6 months ago
Fantastic job opportunities to be a part of a world class engineering business with strong year on year growth. We are seeking skilled engineering / manufacturing operatives who have worked within a manufacturing / engineering environment who are keen to develop their skills. This role does have a rotating shift pattern but there may be flexibility on this depending on which patterns you are open to.
Full time permanent opportunity, full time hours.
Positions within a clean room / surface treatment environment available, ensuring processes are followed to standards and components are of a high quality.
Salary & Package: £19,500 basic + Shift Premium + Overtime opportunities.
This job will suit:
- Experienced Manufacturing Operatives who are keen to develop their skills within an engineering environment.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Have a strong attention to detail and be flexible to work requirements.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing employer with future opportunities to develop with the business. Friendly working culture who are keen to support where needed.
- Flexible salary and shifts dependent on your level of experience.
- Options for good overtime rates.
The job will involve:
- Preparing components for heat treatment, using measuring equipment / hand tools where required.
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Supporting the other members within your team to ensure the best results.
- Ensuring that processes are carried out to specifications, to achieve the necessary Quality requirement in a safe manner.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Sleaford, Saxilby.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford