over 1 year ago
Production Operative, NG25, Southwell, Nottinghamshire
We are seeking someone who is thorough and has a keen eye for detail. Any previous experience of working within a manufacturing or quality focused role would be ideal. Initially this will be an ongoing temporary role with potential prospects to go permanent. Work within a fantastic modern facility within a market leading manufacturer.
Salary & Package: £8.21 per hour. Working across a dayshift basis with a degree of flexibility – hours of either 7:30am to 4:00pm or 8:30am to 5:00pm.
This job will suit:
- Someone who takes pride in their work and values the importance of achieving high quality.
- Previous experience of working within a production or manufacturing environment.
- Good communicational skills.
The job will involve:
- Checking quality to ensure the products meet customer requirements.
- Perform visual inspections and make recommendations to the wider team.
- Working alongside other members within the quality team to help meet targets.
This job is commutable from Southwell, Newark, Nottingham.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.