about 1 year ago
Production Operative DN21 Gainsborough Lincolnshire
- Ongoing temporary position with prospects to go permanent.
- Evening shift position across Monday to Thursday.
Varied production based opportunity within an established engineering business. The role will see you use a range of hand tools and operate various forms of machinery to help support the manufacturing process. This is a fixed evening shift, working Monday to Thursday. Hours are Mon – Weds: 4pm to 2.30am and Thurs: 4pm to 1.30am.
Salary & Package: Competitive basic hourly rate + added shift premium due to the hours of work.
This Production Operative job will suit:
- Ideally an experienced Production Operative or Assembly Technician who is used to working within a varied production / manufacturing environment.
- Training will be provided within certain areas, but a level of manual skills / tool operation is needed to build on this.
- Prior knowledge of working with metal based products would be advantage. Likewise any fork lift truck experience would also be useful (but not essential).
The Production Operative job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Highly competitive basic hourly rate and added shift premium offered.
The Production Operative job will involve:
- Using hand tools and deburring products to ensure high quality.
- Operating machinery, such as hydraulic presses, and maintaining quality standards.
- Pressure testing and painting of components.
This job is commutable from Gainsborough, Lincoln.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford