6 months ago
Production Operative LN6 Lincoln
- Temporary based manufacturing / production based roles due to commence mid / late November.
- Dayshift opportunity within a growing, established business within the LN6 area where opportunities for overtime are available.
Multiple Production Operative positions available to support an estimated 5 month project. The company manufactures a range of electromechanical products and assemblies into a number of sectors, including power generation. Due to the nature of the project, we are looking for Operatives or Technicians ideally from a mechanical assembly background. Prior experience of using hand tools and a good level of manual dexterity are required for these positions.
Salary & Package: Base Salary of £16,320, with scope for additional overtime. Hourly overtime rates paid are x1.33 across the working week, x1.5 on a Saturday, and x2 on a Sunday. The company offers overtime on a voluntarily basis, not compulsory.
This Production Operative job will suit:
- Ideally an experienced Production Operative or Assembly Technician who is used to working within a varied production / manufacturing environment.
- Training will be provided within certain areas, but a level of manual skills / tool operation is needed to build on this. Any relevant hobbies, such as vehicle mechanics or model making, will be taken into consideration.
- Someone who is flexible to cover a range of assembly duties. You may work on different products within the process, from mechanical sub-assemblies through to crimping and soldering of electrical wires.
The Production Operative job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established manufacturer with a fantastic working facility, including subsidised canteen.
- Friendly working culture with a passion for their quality of work. You will have the chance to receive training into new production techniques and broaden your skill set.
- Regular opportunities to work overtime.
- No shift work associated with this role, hours of work are 7:30 – 15:30 Monday - Thursday and 7:30 -15:00 on a Friday.
The Production Operative job will involve:
- Supporting the manufacturing of larger bespoke products by working alongside a team to help build smaller sub-assemblies.
- Using hand tools and manual lifting of products. Training is offered on certain tools.
- Crimping and soldering of wires.
- Crane operation to lower sub-assemblies into the final product.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, North Hykeham, Newark, Gainsborough.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford or Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.