over 1 year ago
Production Operative, LN6, Lincoln
Various manufacturing opportunities within a rapidly growing engineering business. Chance to develop skills for someone with the right attitude. These positions do work on a rotating shift pattern. Both permanent and temporary roles are available, gaining exposure to assembly, quality control or machine operating.
Salary & Package: Up to £19,500 + rotating shift premium (c£2,000 to £3,000 additional salary).
This job will suit:
- A proven operative within a vehicle / mechanic / production environment who would like to broaden their experience within a different sector.
- Someone from a manufacturing / engineering environment who wants to train and develop.
- Flexible to work shifts – mornings, afternoons, and nights – and help with overtime. You will be recognized and rewarded for your hard work. Some positions only require morning and afternoon shift cover.
The job will involve:
- Hands on assembly, operating hand tools and learning processes such as buffering and surface grinding.
- Ensuring quality standards are met. Working from customer specifications.
- Visually Inspecting components.
- Operating various machinery and developing skills.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 350 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Roles are mostly on a three shift system; mornings, afternoons and nights midweek. Some temporary roles are predominantly mornings and afternoons.
- Flexibility to work shifts is required.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.