£19,500 + shift premium + OT
over 2 years ago
Various manufacturing opportunities within a rapidly growing engineering business. Chance to develop skills for someone with the right attitude. These positions do work on a rotating shift pattern. Both permanent and temporary roles are available, gaining exposure to assembly, quality control, and machine operating.
Salary & Package: Up to £19,500 + rotating shift premium (c£2,000 to £3,000 additional salary).
This job will suit:
- A proven operative within a vehicle / mechanic / production environment who would like to broaden their experience within a different sector.
- Someone from a manufacturing / engineering environment who wants to train and develop.
- Flexible to work shifts – mornings, afternoons, and nights – and help with overtime. You will be recognized and rewarded for your hard work. Some positions only require morning and afternoon shift cover.
The job will involve:
- Hands on assembly, operating hand tools and learning processes such as buffering and surface grinding.
- Ensuring quality standards are met. Working from customer specifications.
- Visually Inspecting components.
- Operating various machinery and developing skills.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 350 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Role is on a three shift system; mornings, afternoons and nights midweek.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.