£19,000 + Shift Premium
3 months ago
Opportunity to work within a varied position for a rapidly growing engineering business. Chance to develop skills for someone with the right attitude. Ideally have proven paint spraying skills but could be trained. This position is working on a rotating shift pattern.
Salary & Package: £19,000 + rotating shift premium (c£2,000 to £3,000 additional salary).
This job will suit:
- A proven operative within a vehicle / mechanic / production environment who would like to broaden their experience within a different sector.
- Someone from a manufacturing / engineering environment who wants to train and develop as a Paint Sprayer, Surface Treatment Technician or Machinist.
- Flexible to work shifts – mornings, afternoons, and nights – and help with overtime. You will be recognized and rewarded for your hard work.
The job will involve:
- Cleaning, preparation, and spraying of aerospace parts
- Masking of parts and general jigging tasks.
- Working to engineering drawings and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Inspecting components
- Operating various machinery and developing skills.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Role is on a three shift system; mornings, afternoons and nights midweek.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd