£65,000 + Car as a guide
4 months ago
Production Operations Manager, Leicestershire
Operations Management in a manufacturing business with production, engineering, maintenance and health and safety as core manufacturing Operations Management responsibility.
- Leadership of a production managers, maintenance management and production engineers.
- Key deliverables for the Manufacturing Operations Manager will be QCDS KPI’s relating to manufacturing up-time, budget control, increase in efficiency, manpower utilisation and the overall yield ratios of production output versus overheads.
- The Production Operations Manager will lead the Manufacturing, Engineering and Maintenance teams towards improvements in team working, house keeping, cross training and upskilling.
- This is a long-term role with a real opportunity to make long term improvements to the Manufacturing Operations team.
£65,000 + car is a guideline salary. Negotiable for the right person.
Successful and stable business with a long term investment strategy.
Ideally suited to an Operations Manager with the ability to:
- Lead a production operations team, increasing productivity, safety and house keeping.
- Develop improvement strategies and training strategies with a long-term view.
- Work in a process industry business, involving large equipment, and establish best practice standards.
- Lead and manage engineering biased team spanning production, engineering and maintenance.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Coalville areas.
To apply please email Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”