£40,000 salary + pension.
9 months ago
date to suit
Production Manager Permanent Coventry
- Production Manager, Monday-Friday Dayshift.
- Manufacturing business, strong market share supplying customers throughout the UK and Europe.
- Manage 20 manufacturing staff in a fast moving, short lead time assembly production factory.
- Join a manufacturing production business with a great attitude to lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- £40,000 salary + pension.
This Production Manager job will suit:
- A Manufacturing Manager that sets clear goals across SQCD KPI’s to hit productivity manufacturing goals each day, using short interval measurements to monitor progress and manage output.
- A Production Manager with experience of multi-skilling and cross-training production teams in order to optimise manufacturing productivity in short lead time manufacturing assembly production cells.
- A person that has worked successfully in manufacturing, engineering, chemical or production engineering factory facilities with high standards in H&S, continuous improvement, manufacturing productivity and hitting production KPI’s across Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery, On Time In Full OTIF.
- A person confident with collection manufacturing data and using Excel spreadsheets.
The Production Manager job is with a business that:
- Is successful because it looks for lean, efficient and productive methods of working.
- Invests in itself in terms of skills, facilities, equipment and product innovation.
This job is commutable from Rugby, Coventry, Daventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Kenilworth, Lutterworth, Solihull, Marston Green.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”