JB / 190611-142041
about 1 year ago
Production Manager – CNC, WV15, Wolverhampton
Senior Production Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the CNC machining function. The business manufacture a range of precision components for the automotive sector. A solid understanding of CNC machining and proven man management experience will be essential for this job. There will be an emphasis on project management skills, analyzing each production project and ensuring deadlines are met.
Salary & Package: Competitive Salary range and wider benefits.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Production Manager within a CNC machining environment.
- An understanding of the automotive sector would be an advantage.
- Proven man management skills alongside the more technical aspects. Process improvement experience would also be ideal.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This role is 40hrs per week - Day Shift – Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm with a degree of flexibility.
- Growing business with an excellent order-book including UK, Far East and European customers
- Fantastic machining capabilities and facilities in general. Opportunity to make an impact and improve processes.
The job will involve:
- Overseeing machining operations – scheduling workloads, reviewing processes and developing the production team in general.
- Man Management – Training and leading staff to develop their skills and ensure production targets are achieved. Annual appraisal duty and organising staff in general.
- Manage Quality and H&S improvements – Work alongside the quality team to facilitate improvements. Support H&S programs and work towards environmental objectives.
- Financial management, developing and controlling budgets.
This job is commutable from Bridgnorth and commutable from, Birmingham, Telford, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Kidderminster.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: JB / 190611-142041