£30,000 - £35,000 + wider benefits
2 months ago
Production Manager jobs role. Excellent opportunity for a proven Production Manager who is potentially looking to diversify into a new sector. The employer is a well-established manufacturer with long term repeat customers.
As Production Manager you will work alongside the Supervisor to ensure the day to day function of production is operating efficiently. This is a hands on position, working within a yard environment and predominantly supervising a team of order pickers. This is a very varied role which requires someone with good man management skills.
Salary & Package: c£30,000 - £35,000 depending on your level of experience. We are fairly open for the right person. Dayshift only role – No Nights or Afternoons. 22 days holiday + Banks (rising with service). Additional perks and discounts available too.
This Production Manager job will suit:
- A proven Production Manager within a production / manufacturing environment. This a hands on, leading from the front position so similar experience is essential.
- Someone who can drive improvements across the production process, generally having a good eye for spotting opportunities to minimize machinery downtime / work more efficiently.
- Man management experience, including aspects such as appraisals and supporting recruitment across the shop floor.
- Liaising with a number of internal stakeholders, including the sales and purchasing teams.
The Production Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- As a business their order book has a number of projects lasting at least 5 years. They are Brexit proof offering security amongst their staff.
- Flexible salary to suit your level of experience. Opportunities to progress and have a direct impact on the business.
- Working within a yard environment so you will occasionally be outdoors based.
The Production Manager job will involve:
- Lead, inspire, motivate develop and coach members of the team to deliver a high standard of work at all time.
- Communicating across a number of levels, from pickers and Machinists through to the sales and purchasing teams.
- Ensure order pickers know the specific product range for all orders.
- Working towards production KPI’s.
- Recruitment and training (including induction training and Health & Safety training) of staff.
This Production Manager job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”