£50,000 – £60,000 + car allowance + benefits
4 months ago
Production Manager – Machining & Assembly Lichfield West Midlands
- Are you a Production Manager with experience in fast paced manufacturing environment including machining and assembly?
- Is Lean Methodology and Waste Elimination your second nature?
- Join this fantastic company, part of an international group, and a leader in their sector.
Salary & Package: £50,000 – £60,000 + car allowance + benefits
This Production Manager job will suit:
- Experienced Production or Manufacturing leader with track record in manufacturing environment including machining and assembly
- A person with in-depth knowledge and experience of Lean Methodologies
- Degree level qualification or similar in engineering, management and lean desirable
The Production Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional business, leader in their field with offices across the world
- Company designs, manufactures and assembles engineering parts used in industries worldwide
- An Employer of Choice, with well trained and motivated staff throughout the organisation
The Production Manager job’s will involve:
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of 40-60 employees
- Introducing innovative manufacturing processes and controls to create lean, responsive and predictive operations in an agile manufacturing environment
- Drive local improvement plans, focusing on key drives such as OEE and exceeding production targets
This job is commutable from North Birmingham, Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock, Stafford, Burton and surrounding Birmingham areas
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.