£40,000 - £50,000
13 days ago
Production Manager. OX9, Oxford
- Production Manager, Process Manager, to lead and manager the production of bespoke products for an SME manufacturing business.
- Excellent opportunity to progress into senior management – you will be leading a small team of operatives, so leadership skills will be essential.
- Ideally you will be a collaborative, dynamic, team player who understand manufacturing processes (CNC, Machining, shopfloor). If you have a technical background this will be an advantage.
- Excellent starting salary (Dependent on the individuals experience) + Bonus scheme and wider benefits.
- Standard operating hours are 8am-4pm Mon-Fri
This Production Manager job will suit:
- A Production Manager, Production Leader, Process Manager or similar with experience working within an SME manufacturing business, ideally producing bespoke or custom made products / solutions.
- You will need strong leadership skills as you will be managing and developing a small team.
- Communication will need to be very good – you will be the interface between a number of the key areas within production, as well as liaising with purchasing teams and also directly with customers in some instances.
- A technical / engineering background, whether that be through education, career or having worked within a manufacturing environment – knowledge of machining / CNC will be an advantage.
- Good IT skills, you will need to be analytical and be able to produce reports and analysis for the senior management team.
The Production Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An international business who is a leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke products that are supplied into a diverse customer base.
- They have recently expanded into a new facility – A nice, clean and modern environment to work in.
- SME mentality, family run business – you are treated as an individual and will be given plenty of development, support and opportunity in order to successfully fulfil your role.
- This is an excellent opportunity to be a senior member of the team, work closely with management and will give you an excellent, well rounded role within a production / manufacturing business.
- Starting salary will be dependent on experience + bonus scheme, private healthcare, 24 days holiday + banks. 37.5 hour week – 8am-4pm Mon-Fri.
This job is commutable from Oxford, Thame, Aylesbury, Bicester, High Wycombe, Oxfordshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”