£50,000 to £58,000
2 months ago
Production Engineering Manager, Derbyshire
- Production Engineering Manager jobs, Manufacturing Engineering Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Manufacturing Manager jobs.
- Global manufacturing business with a first class reputation for investing in product development, manufacturing processes, and facilities and most importantly their people.
- Newly created position with a growing organisation currently introducing a new product and production line.
- Position would suit a Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager who enjoys coaching and developing people within a continuous improvement focussed organisation.
- £50K - £58K salary + very generous pension scheme + private healthcare + subsidised onsite restaurant + flexible working hours.
This Production Engineering Manager job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within a similar Production Engineering Manager / Production Manager / Manufacturing Engineering Manager / Manufacturing Manager or similar type of role within a manufacturing / production engineering business.
- Excellent people management skills to be able to coach and support a multidisciplined team of Engineers (roughly 6 Engineers initially). The culture is one of support and development.
- Any exposure to working within an electro-mechanical environment would be beneficial but it is predominately a mechanical engineering / metal forming manufacturing environment.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Degree/HND/HNC) in an engineering, production or manufacturing discipline.
This Production Engineering Manager job will involve:
- You will be joining a team responsible for all current model, new product introduction, engineering and continuous improvement activities within the plant.
- Leading a team of Engineers (Production Engineers, Process Engineers & Project Engineers). Team size will be roughly 5 people initially. A big focus on supporting their development.
- Identifying and implementing new technologies, including the specification of requirements, CAPEX justification, planning and implementation.
- Driving actions with cross functional teams to optimise plant performance – efficiency, quality, scrap reduction etc…
This Production Engineering Manager job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Ilkeston, Chesterfield, Coalville, Burton upon Trent.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.