£ Competitive hourly rate
almost 2 years ago
The position focusses on using Hypermill CAD CAM software to offline program for multi axis CNC machines producing complex motorsport components through billets and castings. There is a high emphasis on process improvement and innovating production techniques.
Work on market leading, low volume, high value, bespoke projects for a prestigious customer base. A true sense of achievement given the intricate, complex components you will work on.
You will have a high sense of job satisfaction within this role; this is an incredible opportunity for those with a genuine passion for both engineering and motorsport who want to innovate.
Renowned for their products and approach to engineering, the business model is built on repeat business and having an incredibly strong brand within the market.
This Senior Production Engineer job will suit:
- A Senior Manufacturing Engineer / CAD CAM / Production Engineer with experience of creating programs offline for a range of complex components.
- Working on motorsport projects and have a genuine passion for the industry.
- Experience of guiding and developing CAD CAM / Production Engineers to help ensure project completion.
- An innovator who can help contribute to new machining processes.
The Production Engineer job will involve:
- Creating 5 axis CNC programs using Hypermill software. Specific experience with Hypermill isn’t essential; we are open on different packages.
· Responsible for reviewing machining processes and identifying new opportunities to improve manufacturing across the production department.
· Problem solving skills for complex machining projects.
- Liaising with customers and internal teams to complete bespoke projects.
The Manufacturing Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established business who predominantly work within the motorsport / automotive sectors.
- Work with state of the art machining centres, with a variety of materials, both castings and billets. Incredibly clean environment with a great team ethic.
- Position created due to demand, growth and quality of products.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Rugby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd