over 1 year ago
Production Engineer LE10 Hinckley Leicestershire
- Electromechanical assemblies, modern facility , investing for growth
- Introduce new methods of manufacturing and process flow, involving semi-automated handling, sub-assemblies & quality checks.
- Writing SOP’s and preparing manufacturing for ramp up
- Process improvement to remove bottlenecks and improve product flow
- Lean manufacturing experience with electro mechanical assemblies from a high quality manufacturing facility activities like DFM, Andon, Kaisen, Sigma, Kanban and line balancing.
Salary & Package: £45,000 circa depending on experience
This Production Engineer job will suit:
- A Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer preferably with experience of working with electromechanical, assembly lines.
- Experience of lean manufacturing, Six Sigma or similar continuous improvement methods would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC / HND / Degree in a Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or similar engineering based discipline).
The Production Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established and growing business that provides complete turnkey interiors solutions - design, prototype manufacture.
- The company is investing heavily into the business systems & processes as well as employee development.
The Production Engineer job will involve:
- Working with Production Manager to introduce new methods of manufacturing and process flow.
- Writing SOP’s and preparing the manufacturing process for ramp up.
- Process Improvement to remove bottlenecks and improve product flow.
- Provide liaison between design and manufacturing suing DFM toolsets.
- Supplier development and selection.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.