£60-70k + pension etc
9 months ago
by agreement / asap
Production Engineer DFM Design for Manufacture West Midlands £60,000-70,000
Production Engineer DFM NPI design for manufacture and new product introduction. Degree qualified engineering job opportunity to manage the pre-production, design for manufacturing and new product introduction phase of medium volume engineered components. An engineering background including DFM and NPI in tier one automotive or suppliers into aerospace and advanced engineering would be the ideal.
In this role you will have opportunity to work on design and development projects which embrace new solutions to transport and power challenges.
Salary dependent upon experience Guideline £60-70,000 + benefits
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Market leader providing high level engineering expertise to business in the UK, and worldwide
- An employer of choice with high-performing, professional teams throughout and future growth plans
- A business with the resources of a world-leading company
- This design engineering vacancy is seen as an opportunity to develop the next generation of leaders.
The job will involve:
- Management of projects from DFM to Production on-time, to specification and to budget.
- Interpreting customer requirements, supporting innovation in design and manufacturing, developing DFM led solutions and leading the efforts of cross-functional project teams.
- Ensure project risks and identified and managed effectively.
- Customer facing project management role – building strong relationships will be key.
This job is commutable from Dudley, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Telford, Kidderminster, and surrounding West Midlands areas