10 days ago
Production Engineer, NN5, Northampton
The position focusses on using NX CAD CAM software to offline program for multi axis CNC machines producing through castings.
Work on market leading, low volume, high value, bespoke projects for a prestigious customer base. A true sense of achievement given the intricate, complex components you will work on.
You will have a high sense of job satisfaction within this role; this is an incredible opportunity for those with a genuine passion for both engineering and motorsport who want to innovate.
Renowned for their products and approach to engineering, the business model is built on repeat business and having an incredibly strong brand within the market.
This Senior Production Engineer job will suit:
- A Manufacturing Engineer / CAD CAM / Production Engineer with experience of creating programs offline for a range of components.
- Working on motorsport projects and have a genuine passion for the industry.
- Experience of guiding and developing CAD CAM / Production Engineers to help ensure project completion.
- Innovators who can help contribute to new machining processes.
The Production Engineer job will involve:
- Creating CNC programs using NX and Vericut software. Specific experience with NX isn’t essential; we are open on different packages.
- Responsible for reviewing machining processes and identifying new opportunities to improve manufacturing across the production department.
- Problem solving skills for complex machining projects.
- Liaising with customers and internal teams to complete bespoke projects.
The Manufacturing Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established business who predominantly work within the motorsport / automotive sectors.
- Work with state of the art machining centres, with a variety of materials. Incredibly clean environment with a great team ethic.
- Position created due to demand, growth and quality of products.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Rugby.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.