over 1 year ago
Production Engineer, WV15, Bridgnorth, Shropshire.
Fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a leading engineering business. Work on a range of interesting projects with high variety.
You will need to have a strong CADCAM background (Flexible on which package) and have the enthusiasm to drive production forward.
This job will suit:
- An experience Engineer within a CNC precision engineering environment.
- Strong CADCAM Skills – The role will include a significant amount of offline programming. Hypermill experience would be an advantage but isn’t essential.
- Previous hands on experience as a Machinist– awareness for production processes, both CNC milling and turning. If you have completed an apprenticeship then that would be advantageous.
The job will involve:
- A high amount of offline CADCAM Programming, some online programming too.
- Continuously reviewing production processes and techniques to improve efficiency. You will be working alongside established CNC and Manual Machinists, to problem solve and identify new opportunities.
- Training other staff within CNC programming accordingly.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established prestigious business within the engineering sector. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of complex projects.
- Dayshift position.
- Excellent salary to compensate your level of experience.
This job is based in Bridgnorth and commutable from, Birmingham, Telford, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Kidderminster.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.