£30,000 - £35,000
almost 3 years ago
Are you a Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer seeking production engineering jobs, manufacturing engineering jobs in the Bicester, Oxfordshire region?
Salary Guide: £30K - £35K dependent on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, 37.5 hours working week.
This Production Engineer job will suit:
- A Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer who would enjoy a broad and varied role within an engineering / manufacturing SME e.g. process improvements, product testing, design and manufacture of tools, jigs and fixtures.
- We are looking for a Production Engineer who can optimise manufacturing processes but in a practical / pragmatic / make it work way.
- Any experience of working within an electromechanical product manufacturing environment would be beneficial but not essential.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (apprenticeship, HNC, HND, degree) in an engineering, production, manufacturing or similar discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 20 headcount innovative, dynamic engineering SME business that develops and manufactures laser measurement / vision system technology for global industrial markets.
- Salary guide: £30K - £35K dependent on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 3% company pension contribution, 37.5 hours working week.
The Production Engineer job will involve:
- Day to day support to production teams manufacturing a range of laser vision products, problem resolution for issues arising within the manufacturing process, whether mechanical, electrical or related to lasers and cameras.
- Full understanding of all manufacturing processes in order to support production staff and enable continuous improvement of processes.
- Optimising the manufacturing processes by improving efficiencies, reducing wastage, enhancing yield and reducing cost.
- Development support, including product testing and designing / manufacturing test rigs.
- Basic design and manufacture of tooling, production jigs and fixtures.
This Production Engineer job is commutable from Bicester, Kidlington, Witney, Banbury, Oxford, Aylesbury, Buckingham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd