£25,000 - £35,000
19 days ago
Production Engineer. Bourne, Peterborough
- Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or Design Engineer with Production experience.
- Established, stable and successful business that design and manufacture specialist equipment for the agricultural industry.
- Role would suit a production or engineering professional who understand manufacturing processes and has worked with a design and manufacturing environment.
- £25K - £35K salary as a very rough estimate but will be dependent on experience + pension + + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays.
This Production Engineer job will suit:
- A Production Engineer with a good knowledge of manufacturing & assembly processes and procedures.
- Any experience within the agricultural sector would be advantageous but not a necessity. Automotive, machinery or capital manufacturing experience would also be well suited.
- A degree or qualification in manufacturing / engineering / production is desirable but again not a necessity.
- Some exposure or knowledge to design systems or experience of some design work (CAD).
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft packages and experience with an ERP system.
The Production Engineer job will involve:
- Working closely with the Production and design teams to develop processes and procedures in order to manufacture new & existing products.
- Using the company ERP system to correct manage the engineering BOMs.
- Develop & assemble machinery and technical products that are used within the agricultural sector, mainly mechanical.
This job is commutable from Bourne, Spalding, Stamford, Market Deeping, Peterborough, Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Oakham and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”