£38,000 to £42,000 as a guide
29 days ago
- Advanced CNC programming position within an established engineering business.
- Low volume batch work, supporting the development of prototype parts within the automotive sectors.
- CAD CAM experience is required.
- Dayshift role – no rotating patterns.
Opportunity to work on modern machinery, supporting the manufacture of complex prototype components. This position offers stacks of variety due to the low volume batches. Highly attractive opportunity for someone with a passion for complex engineering and problem solving.
Salary & Package: £38,000 to £42,000 as a rough guide.
This Production Engineer job will suit:
- A skilled CNC Programmer / Production Engineer who has used a range of CNC machines (up to 5 axis). Comfortable with either milling or turning machinery.
- Confident machining high value components using exotic materials.
- Offline programming experience – we are open on which CADCAM package you have used. The company do use SolidCAM so any prior experience would be an advantage.
The CNC Programmer job will involve:
- Setting and operation of CNC machines for the prove out process of new products and for prototype, development and low volume production.
- Support both off and on-line CNC Program creation when appropriate CNC cutting tool selection.
- Working on low batch production projects, predominantly within the prototyping team.
- Responsible for design and production of suitable fixtures when appropriate.
This job is commutable from Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.