60,000 - 65,000
ml / 210310-150831
7 months ago
- Production Director jobs role, manufacturing, engineering and assembly business
- Based near Peterborough, Lincolnshire
- mechanical engineering modular assembled system, Generators, construction equipment, plant
Are you seeking Production Director jobs or Operations Director jobs in the Lincolnshire region (commutable from Bourne, Peterborough, Sleaford, Stamford, Lincoln, Boston, Melton Mowbray) Are you a Production / Operations Director who wants to work for a medium sized manufacturing and engineering company who are experiencing high levels of growth?
You will ideally have experience of some sort of mechanically engineered or assembly product or system. This is an assembled piece of mechanical equipment that goes into the construction, plant, heavy industrial environments.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience but we anticipate around the £60,000 - £65,000.
What we are looking for
- A Production Director or Operations Director or General Manager from an SME environment commutable to Lincolnshire
- If you want to spend most your time behind a desk formulating strategies this ISN’T the role for you. We need a doer who doesn’t mind getting stuck in and is visible on the shop floor
- Resilient and accustomed to working in a fast paced environment
This job is commutable from Bourne, Peterborough, Sleaford, Stamford, Lincoln, Boston, Melton Mowbray
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210310-150831