Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
about 2 years ago
- Production Coordinator. Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50
- Final salary pension 12%
- Great opportunity for someone who enjoys organisation and making processes efficient
Are you good at chasing, checking, organizing, making things efficient, dealing with customers, prioritising workloads and scheduling things internally? This Production Coordinator jobs role in Eastleigh, Hampshire is difficult to put a job title to; it’s the glue within an engineering business, making sure things are organised and coordinated effectively (the link between the customer, production and the smooth running of the business)
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Over 12% Final salary pension scheme
- Private healthcare + 25 days holiday + flexible working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Very profitable and stable business.
- £62m UK t/o business employing 800 people across 14 sites in the UK
- Whilst they are quite a big company – they have a family feel and their values are humility, responsibility, integrity and honesty.
- Used to working in a dynamic environment where there is lots going on and a real mix of priorities
- Accustomed to juggling lots of plates
- Communication – you will deal with customers as well as people internally. The customers are largely friendly and easy to deal with but some are welders / fabricators so they are ‘robust’ in their communication style! You need to be able to deal with lots of different types of people
- You need to be organised
- It’s NOT a purely office based job. You will be driving things by calling people, getting out of your chair and checking things visually as well as of course making sure the documentation is accurate and the computer systems are all nicely organised and efficient.
- Pro-active attitude. A ‘doer’ who likes to organise and coordinate
We are open with your background and the jobs that you have held, providing that you are commutable to Eastleigh and look at the above bullet points and feel it’s well suited (i.e. you are a doer who likes to organise and coordinate)
This Production Coordinator jobs role is commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Fareham, Winchester, Waterlooville, Cosham, Basingstoke.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.