£25,000 to £30,000
about 1 year ago
Production Controller, Bourne
- Production Controller, Production Planner.
- Established, stable and successful business that design and manufacture specialist equipment for the agricultural industry.
- Role would suit a Production Controller or Production Planner or somebody with experience of working within a similar role in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- £25K - £30K salary commensurate with experience + pension + + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays.
The Production Controller job will suit:
- A Production Controller or experience of working within planning and purchasing within a manufacturing business.
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft packages and experience with an ERP system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with reading engineering drawings.
The Production Controller job will involve:
- Working closely with the Production Manager to place purchase orders for all items required for production.
- Effectively liaising with suppliers to ensure accurate delivery times are maintained and communicated to the production team.
- Planning the schedule and allocation of materials for in house machining facilities.
- Keeping all material costs up to date on an ERP system.
- Booking in deliveries and checking items invoiced are as agreed.
- Preparation of working hours report for the Production team.
This Production Controller job is commutable from Bourne, Spalding, Stamford, Market Deeping, Peterborough and surrounding areas
To apply, please send your CV to Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.