£30,000 - £36,000
over 1 year ago
Production Controller Croydon
- Planning of workshop activity including overhauls and repairs
· Planning and scheduling new works, monitoring progress of jobs, completing shop floor paperwork
· Ideal background will be in engineering within a fast moving, client responsive company
· Engineering, manufacturing, HND / HNC qualification
Salary & Package: £30,000 - £36,000 depending on experience
This Production Controller job will suit:
- This would suit a person with an engineering, manufacturing, HND / HNC qualification with an additional recognised qualification in planning, scheduling or project management.
- Candidates with previous aerospace and/or automotive engineering experience
· Production control / planning experience is essential
· Experience of an ERP system essential
· Navision ERP system desirable
The Production controller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Join a successful and well respected engineering company with global reach
- Work with some of the most iconic companies in the engineering industry
The Production controller job will involve:
- Planning of workshop activity
- Monitor progress of jobs through the workshop against the plan
- Communicate to sales on completion dates
- Liaise with purchasing on any supply issues affecting delivery dates
- Schedule components to arrive on time to meet customer order requirements in association with purchasing
This job is commutable from Croydon and surround areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.