£21,000 to £29,000
3 months ago
Production Administrator, Thurmaston, Leicester
- Production Administrator jobs role, Production Coordinator jobs role.
- Production Administrator role with a manufacturing business supplying products to the construction, agriculture, nuclear and similar industrial sectors.
- Join a stable and established business with modern manufacturing and office facilities.
- £21,000 to £29,000 salary range commensurate with experience + benefits including flexitime.
The Production Administrator job will suit:
- You are likely to have worked within a Production Administrator, Production Coordinator or similar administration focused role within an engineering, manufacturing or production company.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or production environment is preferred.
- Your personal qualities will include good communication skills, well organised with a good attention to detail to produce accurate information.
The Production Administrator job will involve:
- To provide organisational and administrative support to the Operations Manager and Production Team Leaders.
- Produce production performance data to help highlight key trends and any issues.
- Ordering of consumables for the production team.
- Accurate completion of expenses trackers. meeting minutes and production paperwork.
This Production Administrator job is commutable from Leicester, Syston, Thurmaston, Loughborough, Birstall, Melton Mowbray, Thurnby, Tilton on the Hill.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.