£27,000 to £30,000
2 months ago
Product Support Engineer, Bicester
- Mechanical Engineer jobs, Product Support Engineer jobs, Technical Support Engineer jobs.
- Global product engineering business serving the marine, vehicle and industrial sectors.
- Excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer that would enjoy a broad engineering support role within a research and development team.
- Friendly, supportive company culture, there is good length of tenure across the organisation.
- £27K - £30K salary + 25 days holiday & all bank holidays + company pension + life assurance + lunch time finish of a Friday!
This Product Support Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Engineer with some previous experience of working within a professional manufacturing / engineering based environment.
- We not looking for any specific engineering experience but an ability to be adaptable across a broad and interesting range of responsibilities is what we are looking for.
- Any experience to producing technical documentation would be advantageous.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (NVQ, BTEC or similar qualification) in an engineering-based discipline.
This Product Support Engineer job will involve:
- This is a broad engineering support role working within the Research and Development function of the business, where products are customised to suit customer specifications.
- Produce and update research and development project and production support material.
- Produce and update product part manuals, build standards and similar technical documentation.
- Inspect incoming engineering components and finished products, ensuring quality us maintained.
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated and tested as required.
- You will work closely with engineering, R&D, workshop, sales and production teams.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.