LB / EPR120723-EPINDHP
8 months ago
Product Strategy Director - Automotive Powertrain, Worcester
- Product Strategy Director job, automotive powertrain focus.
- World class company within the automotive R&D sector.
- Newly created Product Strategy Director role to support organisation growth.
- Salary commensurate with experience + car allowance + bonus + pension + healthcare + 25 days holiday + flexible working hours & some opportunity to work from home.
This Product Strategy Director job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate with an automotive engineering / automotive R&D background with a focus on powertrain, emissions, hybrid or electrification technology areas.
- The role would suit a commercially focused person attracted to working within a high growth environment.
- You may be a Business Development Manager / Commercial Manager / Strategy Manager / Product Manager who is seeking a more strategic role to form the binding between commercial/product strategy and technical delivery.
- We are looking for a candidate with a strong automotive powertrain technology vision, able to take inspiration from industry thought leaders and combine this with personal insight to propose new product solutions.
- You will have experience of managing teams (technical or commercial).
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a relevant STEM subject area.
- A MBA would be advantageous (market / product research and strategically assessing commercial opportunities experience). You do not need a MBA.
The Product Strategy Director jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive technology company.
- Truly innovative; advanced technology business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- The company produce software and equipment to automate the testing of engines, powertrains, vehicles and components in the automotive research and development sector.
- Newly created senior management role to support organisation growth – the company has more than doubled in size in the last two years.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus car allowance; annual bonus; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, option of working from home a few days per week, 7% pension, Bupa and life assurance.
The Product Strategy Director job will involve:
- You will forge strong links with sales, technical and delivery teams to evolve the company’s product and technology offering to the rapidly changing automotive engineering sector.
- Senior management role to form the binding between the product management and development teams.
- You will lead a small globally dispersed team of people.
- Role will involve business travel – Europe, Asia and USA mainly.
This Product Strategy Director job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon
LB / EPR120723-EPINDHP
To apply, please contact Lyndy Brooks on Tel: 01530 833 825