£65-70k guideline salary & car allowance
5 months ago
by agreement / asap
Product Design Manager, £65-70k guideline salary, LE10 Hinckley Midlands
- Design & Development of electrical and mechanical devices. Taking product from concept to engineering design process & final sign off.
- Working directly with customers to deliver innovative products in market sectors that are growing in both in the UK, in Europe and the USA.
- Working with suppliers in the UK and APAC to enable engineering product design to meet certification and innovation objectives; sourcing electrical components, controls and new subassemblies, seeking innovative new technologies from suppliers.
- Privately owned, successful growing business with a friendly, motivated and can-do team culture.
Salary & Package: £65,000 - £70,000 guideline + other benefits
This Product Design Manager job will suit:
- Product Design Engineer with track record of whole system design (electrical and mechanical).
- Experience with temperature controls or climatic controls is highly desirable.
- Experience of Solidworks required. Experience of FEA and product certification standards beneficial.
- Degree qualified Engineer or similar formal qualifications and experience.
- Some team leadership skills will be helpful, and the ability to take part in senior management.
The Product Design Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established and growing business that is engaged with international customers.
- Innovative company that holds its own patents.
- Company that provides professional services in design and development, CAD design and technical drawing, 3D visualization and environment generation, prototyping and value engineering.
The Product Design Manager job will involve:
- Being a key person in product design of new equipment for global brand customers.
- Leading the design decisions and design output of the design team including prototypes and CAD.
- Supplier selection and product selections for electronic controls, electronics, assemblies, wiring looms, electrical components etc.
- Some European and US travel to suppliers, customers and events.
- The product needs to meet certification & standard for UK, European and US markets. The product is also a highly visual & consumer influenced product
This job is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville, Ashby, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.