£45-45,000 salary + pension
about 1 year ago
Product Design Engineer, LE10 Hinckley Midlands
- Design & Development of equipment involving concept design; sourcing electronics, controls and new subassemblies, seeking innovative new technology & final sign off
- Reporting to technical manager you will be involved with customer design & development projects for internationally recognized brands
- The product needs to meet certification & CE standard and is also a highly visual & consumer influenced product
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + other benefits
This Product Design Engineer job will suit:
- Product Design Engineer with track record of whole system design (electrical and mechanical)
- Experience with temperature controls or climatic controls is highly desirable
- Experience of Solidworks required. Experience of FEA and product certification standards beneficial.
- Degree qualified Engineer or similar formal qualifications and experience
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established and growing business that is engaged with international customers
- Innovative company that holds its own patents
- Company that provides professional services in design and development, CAD design and technical drawing, 3D visualization and environment generation, prototyping and value engineering
The Design Engineer job’s will involve:
- Be a key person in product design of new equipment
- Assist with designs / quotes for project management team for new projects
- Support supplier selection for electronic controls, electronics, assemblies, wiring looms, electrical components etc.
- Some European and US travel to suppliers, customers and events
Job Reference IY.EPR134655
This job is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.