£38,000 to £40,000 as a guide
3 months ago
- Newly created position within an established engineering manufacturer.
- Opportunity to implement new processes within the business and make the role your own.
Newly created position for an experienced individual who can implement new processes and drive lean practices within the business. Ideally you will come from a solid engineering background, any exposure to injection moulding would also be an advantage. Key responsibility is for driving change to reduce costs and improve production rates through people and project management skills, designing, testing, troubleshooting problems, implementing and maintaining process upgrades and new process systems.
Salary: c£38,000 to £40,000 as a guide.
This Process Manager job will suit:
- An experienced Manager / Supervisor / Senior Engineer who has a track record of implementing new production processes.
- We are open on which sector / industry you have a background in. However, injection moulding experience would be a distinct advantage given the nature of the business.
- Comfortable with man management duties and influencing production staff to buy into the new processes you are implementing.
The Process Manager job will involve:
- Optimise productivity by designing, implementing and testing new procedures.
- Tracks metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades.
- Manage the staff based on the shop floor and to supervise the quality and quantity of their output in accordance with the SOP.
- Carry out annual appraisals and monthly staff 1-2-1 meetings; setting and managing objectives, giving feedback and managing overall staff performance.
- Challenge current practices where appropriate and suggest improvements
This job is commutable from Dorking.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.