£45,000 - £50,000
10 months ago
We are looking for a person to take the lead in improving production processes to achieve reduced lead times, increase product reliability, improve manufacturing costs and lead the quality team within a manufacturing assembly business.
Salary & Package: £45,000 - £50,000 + car + benefit + bonus
This job will suit:
- Engaging leader, with people management skills, including skills development and performance management. Able to achieve results in a cross-functional team environment
- Six Sigma – Green or Black Belt and experience of Kaizen, VSM, SMED, 5S, Poka Yoke, DMAIC, TPM, PFMEA techniques.
- Person with engineering background and qualifications such as HNC or HND will be beneficial.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The UK Site forms part of global company supplying B2B and B2C customers worldwide.
- Operating in a regulated industry, within a growing market.
- Investment in connected manufacturing systems including 4.0 technologies.
The job will involve:
- Manufacturing excellence, production process improvement and Design for Manufacture are more important than “Quality Audit” skills.
- KPI’s and Data Analysis
- Embedding TQM – Total Quality Management.
This position is commutable from Brierley Hill, Stourbridge, Kingswinford, Wombourne and surrounding Dudley areas
Send your CV or call for more information contact Jayne Baxter