Up to £38,000
about 2 months ago
Process Engineer, Derbyshire
- Process Engineer jobs, Continuous Improvement Engineer jobs.
- Global manufacturing business with a first class reputation for investing in product development, manufacturing processes and facilities and most importantly their people.
- Newly created position within a growing organisation investing in new products and production lines.
- Position would suit a Process Engineer / CI Engineer / Project Manager with experience of delivering process improvement / optimisation projects within engineering / manufacturing / production businesses.
- Up to £38,000 salary as an initial guide + very generous pension scheme + private healthcare + subsidised onsite restaurant + extensive training opportunities.
This Process Engineer job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within a process optimisation / continuous improvement focused role within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering value / improvement projects with a practical approach to problem solving and an ability to drive change.
- Any exposure to delivering projects within the supply chain / material movement areas of a business would be advantageous but NOT essential.
- You will be a collaborative communicator – this role links into several areas of the business.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Degree/HND/HNC) within an engineering, manufacturing, production or similar discipline.
This Process Engineer job will involve:
- You will be responsible for the logistics engineering process of the business - material flow & storage / automation projects / CI projects linking logistics / supply chain / warehousing to manufacturing.
- Projects are likely to include optimisation of material storage, material flow, handling operations, efficiency improvements, stock accuracy, waste reduction etc…
- Work with NPI Engineers to implement new products to existing and new production lines.
- You will collaborate across production, quality, supply and maintenance functions with a focus on logistical operations.
- Drive projects / actions to improve plant KPIs.
This Process Engineer job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Ilkeston, Chesterfield, Coalville, Burton upon Trent.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.