Flexible Hourly Rate
about 1 month ago
- 6 month contract opportunity.
- Falls Outside of IR35.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate for the right person.
This job will suit:
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical / Engineering / Manufacturing / Chemical / Physics or similar Technical discipline.
- Experience of Statistical Process Control or analysing large data sets.
- Significant experience with quality and process improvement tools – Sig Sigma, Root Cause, Lean.
- Solid Process Background, with a good understanding of CE compliance.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Friendly, open and supportive company culture.
- Proactive company culture, with the infrastructure to develop people
- Diverse customer base, specialist manufacturing to advanced engineering sectors
- The company develops their own technology and has a worldwide reputation in their product niches
The job will involve:
- To fully define for the Process Engineering scope of works for projects and proposals, by means of:
- Responsible for content, preparation and review of Basis of design including Heat and mass balances, Process flow diagram, Piping and instrumentation diagram, Process operating and control philosophy, Cause and effect chart, Equipment sizing calculations, Hydraulic calculations, Line sizing calculations, Line, valve and instrument lists, Equipment data sheets, Utility calculations, Alarm and trip register, Hazard studies (HAZID, HAZOP, DSEAR assessment),
Operating, commissioning and maintenance manuals.
- To be responsible for the checking for accuracy, completeness and fitness of all relevant and related documentation from third-party designers.
- responsible for liaison with Suppliers to achieve technical clarity and proper equipment operation to Supplier warranty conditions, or agreed conditions
- Assess submitted quotations for technical compliance and fitness for purpose, responding to technical queries and clarifications as necessary
- Provide Process Engineering review, comment and approval of supplier documentation
- Evaluate enquiries and select most suitable technology for given application.
- Manage revision control of all documentation within the management structure.
- To comply with the specification and implementation of European Directives and Standards for CE compliance or international standards relevant to the location of the project including ATEX
This job is commutable from Chesterfield
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”