£40,000 - £62,000
9 months ago
Are you a Software Controls Engineer, Software Engineer, Control System Engineer seeking jobs in the automotive sector and interested in working at the forefront of automotive technology development – control strategies for hybrid electric vehicles?
Salary Guide: £40,000 to £62,000 dependent upon experience, plus company pension contribution of 6 – 9%, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus, health insurance.
This Principal Software Controls Engineer job will suit:
- A Software Controls Engineer / Software Engineer / Control System Engineer with experience of developing of control strategies for EV / electric vehicle or hybrid vehicle applications.
- Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow or similar applications experience for the development of software control strategies.
- Somebody with technical knowledge of some elements of electric / hybrid vehicle powertrains.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a similar engineering, science or mathematics based discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Incredibly diverse role with a business passionate about technology development – recognised as industry thought leaders.
- Salary & Package: £40,000 to £62,000 plus excellent company pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus, health insurance.
The Principal Software Controls Engineer job will involve:
- Advanced software simulation and modelling of electric vehicle propulsion systems, including hybrid control and battery management (BMS) strategies.
- Automotive strategy development through prototype modelling, utilising Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow.
- Developing safety related control systems utilising ISO26262 methodologies.
- Play a key role in the development of business and technology strategy in relation to future automotive trends.
This Principal Software Controls Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd