Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
almost 2 years ago
Principal Radar Engineer, North London
- Principal Radar Engineer job, North London.
- Multi-site, Defence sector engineering business.
- Highly interesting / diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
Principal Radar Engineer jobs role, we are looking for somebody with an electronics engineering or communications systems engineering background and exposure to working on Radar, Sonar, Image Processing or Communication technology projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to support the delivery of Radar projects. You will be responsible for developing simulation models of radar and sub-systems in MATLAB.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
The Principal Radar Engineer job will suit:
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- A Radar Engineer / Radar Analyst with experience of radar, sonar or communications systems from a range of sectors e.g. Defence, Aerospace, Marine, Naval or similar industry sector.
- Any experience of developing simulation models of radar and sub-systems in MATLAB.
- You MUST be eligible for SC level security clearance.
The Principal Radar Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
This Principal Radar Engineer job will involve:
- You will be responsible for developing simulation models of radar and sub-systems in MATLAB.
- Develop radar signal processing algorithms.
- Managing and analysing field based radar trials.
- Delivering technical presentations to both internal and external customers. You will also work closely with the Sales and Systems Engineering teams.
This Principal Radar Engineer job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please send your CV to Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”