Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
15 days ago
- Principal Electrical Engineer jobs role, with great flexibility to work remotely (with the odd requirement to attend the office, in the Milton Keynes area, for supplier meetings).
- Rail based opportunity, with projects focusing on the development of new eco / green technologies.
- Position has been created from growth.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer who has worked across the Rail sector. This leading business are rapidly growing, focusing more towards green projects and developing rolling stock technology. As Principal Engineer, this role will focus on the development of new power / propulsion solutions (Hydrogen fuel cells, batteries etc).
Salary & Package: Fantastic base salary + comprehensive wider benefits package
This Principal Electrical Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Lead Engineer or Principal Engineer with prior experience working on Electrical rolling stock projects.
- Any wider exposure to green projects, such as battery / fuel cell housing, would be a significant advantage.
- Any understanding of the electrical systems behind brakes, traction & sanding systems etc.
- Experience with any propulsion or power related electrical projects.
The Principal Electrical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Rapidly expanding Rail market leader who have a strong order book of projects.
- Opportunity to lead new Electrical projects and help implement new technology into the sector.
- Flexibility to work remotely. The only time you will be required in the office is for Supplier meetings. The company are happy to offer a mix if that is preferred. Ultimately the choice is mostly yours.
The Principal Electrical Engineer job will involve:
- Delivering solutions to a range of engineering problems related to passenger and freight rolling stock.
- Support the Head of Engineering Technical and Project Manager by managing the engineering solutions.
- Working on key projects around eco-friendly propulsion solutions and fuel cells.
- Acting as the electrical lead for all rolling-stock projects.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”