Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
7 months ago
- Principal Design Engineer job, North London.
- Multi-site, Defence sector engineering business.
- Highly interesting / diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
Principal Design Engineer jobs role, we are looking for somebody with an electronics engineering or communications systems engineering background and exposure to working on Automotive, Aerospace or Defence focused electro-mechanical technology projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to support the delivery of systems engineering projects. You will be responsible for the development, integration, design and testing of electrical / electronic systems.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
The Principal Design Engineer job will suit:
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an electrical engineering, systems engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- An individual with experience of electro-mechanical systems design from a range of sectors within a Defence, automotive, Aerospace or similar industry sector.
- A subject matter expert in Electro-mechanical systems.
- Experience in the design and specification of gearboxes, rotation mechanisms and similar assemblies.
- You will need to be eligible for SC level security clearance.
The Principal Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + car lease scheme + life assurance.
This Principal Design Engineer job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.