Commensurate with Experience
2 months ago
Principal Control and Instrumentation Engineer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Principal Control and Instrumentation Engineer jobs, EC&I Engineer jobs.
- Dynamic SME engineering consulting business providing design, analysis and project management expertise to energy and utilities sectors.
- Role would suit a senior level Instrumentation Engineer / Control and Instrumentation Engineer with a sound technical background and some leadership experience.
- Modern offices, work from home flexibility, vibrant and growing team, a business that invests in employee training and development.
- Salary commensurate with experience + bonus 5-10% + pension + 25 days holiday + private health.
This Principal Control and Instrumentation Engineer job will suit:
- A senior level Instrumentation Engineer / Control & Instrumentation Engineer seeking to develop their career to Director level.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent working knowledge of applicable design codes for instrumentation and process control systems.
- Previous experience of working on pipeline, energy infrastructure, utilities, oil & gas, or similar high integrity electrical equipment projects is preferred.
- You will be degree qualified in an electrical engineering, control and instrumentation or similar engineering discipline.
- You will also have obtained or be on the journey of obtaining Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status.
This Principal Control and Instrumentation Engineer job will involve:
- The role would be a combination of technical, leadership and customer project management responsibilities.
- This role will not be heavy on lots of people management on a day-to-day basis – the business is an SME so there will be a strong focus on technical delivery, technical leadership of projects, customer liaison and some people management.
- Working at a senior level in the business you have the opportunity to nurture and development customer relationships and help shape the future of the team as it grows.
Company Overview & Benefits:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- You will be joining a business that is passionate and committed to the learning and development of their people to help them achieve their potential.
- 45 headcount, £4.5m t/o, strong customer base, excellent reputation within the industry.
- Salary commensurate with experience + annual bonus (5-10% of salary) + pension + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + private health + life assurance.
This Principal Control and Instrumentation Engineer job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please send your CV to Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.