£ Competitive Salary
almost 2 years ago
- Multi-disciplined civil and structural engineering consulting business.
- Succession planning appointment with future shareholder / Director status potential.
- Strong platform from which to grow an infrastructure and drainage design department.
- Salary commensurate with experience + 15% bonus + pension + private health + 26 days holiday.
Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs role. Infrastructure and Drainage design. You will work with the board of Directors to grow and develop the business with a particular focus on infrastructure and drainage projects. Lead and develop the infrastructure and drainage design department and team. Provide project leadership and advice relating to technical problems and ensure work is delivered according to cost, quality and delivery targets. The role will involve you undertaking fee earning work e.g. engineering designs and producing technical reports.
This Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer job will suit:
- A senior level Civil Engineer with a background in infrastructure and drainage design schemes.
- We are looking for a candidate to inspire and lead a small infrastructure and drainage design department within a civil engineering consultancy business.
- The role will be client facing so will suit a candidate that enjoys building client relationships to support fee earning opportunities and ultimately business growth.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar discipline.
- It is preferable that you will have already achieved or be working towards Chartered Engineer or Incorporated Engineer status.
The Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Privately owned and profitable Civil and Structural Engineering SME consulting business.
- £1.75M t/o, 26 headcount business with growth plans. The company has excellent employee length of tenure and all current shareholders / board members have been appointed from within.
- A business with a strong reputation across the sector and whose clients include blue chip businesses.
- This is a succession planning appointment with the long term opportunity for the successful candidate to become a shareholder.
This Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer job is commutable from Peterborough, Stamford, Corby, Spalding, Oakham, Uppingham, Huntingdon, Wisbech, Thrapston and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.