£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Principal Civil Engineer / Associate Civil Engineer jobs role. Unique opportunity for a Civil Engineer to establish and lead a small civil engineering team within a highly reputable, established and growing multi-professional civil, structural and geotechnical engineering practice.
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company pension contribution, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA health insurance, life assurance, paid professional subscriptions.
This Principal Civil Engineer / Associate Civil Engineer job will suit:
- A senior level Civil Engineer with a highways, roads, drainage or infrastructure design projects background.
- We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Civil Engineer who would thrive on the opportunity to establish and lead a small civil engineering team with an established and growing multi-professional consultancy practice.
- Experience of working on projects from feasibility to construction with a good commercial awareness and understanding of different forms of contract would be preferable.
- You will be degree qualified in a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or related discipline. It is likely that you will have achieved Chartered Engineer status with the ICE or IStructE.
The Principal Civil Engineer / Associate Civil Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established multi-professional civil, structural and geotechnical engineering practice with a clear strategy for sustainable business growth.
- The company employs over 500 people across a number of UK offices.
- The business is passionate about their people, strong work-life balance culture and opportunities to get involved in a number of charity, sports and community initiatives.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company pension contribution, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, BUPA health insurance, life assurance, paid professional subscriptions.
The Principal Civil Engineer / Associate Civil Engineer job will involve:
- A unique opportunity to establish and lead a small civil engineering team and work on a range of projects for clients in the public and private sectors.
- Leading the civil engineering design on multidisciplinary schemes, working collaboratively with other design disciplines and external consultants.
- Undertaking projects of a variety of sizes, sectors and complexity, including project cost control.
- Providing specialist expert advice on technical issues.
- Client facing role, supporting the development of the expanding client base of the business in the North West.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion